When: Thursday 2nd December 2021 – 1.00pm – 4.30pm
Who for: For anyone who has been newly recruited to the role of RE Subject Leader, or who would like to refresh their understanding of the role.
- an understanding of the aims and purposes of Religious Education a basic understanding of the central beliefs of the 6 world faiths (and non-religious world views)
- the skills to be able to judge RE teaching and learning using Ofsted (and SIAMS) criteria
- be able to develop realistic models for assessment and monitoring
- progress in RE and be able to identify key issues arising from pupil work books
- know how to make positive changes – audit current provision and make a realistic action plan
While initial registration is free, the training costs £50 per delegate (and £20 for a further delegate from the same school/parish).
To book onto Eventbrite, click here.